Monday, December 16, 2013

At the Back Porch and Using the BHTV App

This post brought to you by Bright House Networks. All opinions are 100% mine.

The ease of watching my favorite TV channels through my iPad is just awesome! Make Any Room a TV Room! That's one of the great services of Bright House Network's. On a cool weather, I love to stay outdoor and read my book or enjoying a cup of coffee. I want my eyes or ears busy listening to local and national news as well so; I download the app of BHTV.

Bright House Networks TV or simply called BHTV is both a free app and a website. A Bright House Network subscriber has this service for free where viewing live HD programming anywhere in the house is a possibility. BHTV only works  with in the range of the home's wireless network, It is easy to download and if you are a subscriber and wanted to use this awesome service, just read the information in BHTV’s FAQ.

You will be guided accordingly. You can use the BHTV with your iPad, iPhone, and most Android devices as well as in your computer. Look at me! I watch it by the back porch and enjoying my TV watching every minute of it. I am not confine in the family room. I can watch it anywhere in the house. If you like this app and you are a subscriber of Bright House, download the BHTV app now.

Visit Sponsor's Site