Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vacation Ripoffs

Vacation ripoffs can easily happen to anyone. An example of this while doing your research online you find the perfect hotel at a reasonable price. The photos on the website look great so you book it.

Upon arriving at your hotel you find that nothing matches what was on their website. The hotel looks rundown and in need of maintenance including the parking lot which is full of potholes. This is very frustrating to say the least I know because it happened to me.

This is the way I handle the situation I went to the front desk told them their website was very deceiving and canceled my reservation immediately. They charge me a $15 administration fee. After discussing with my credit card company this situation they remove the fee. This can easily happen to you but don't lose your cool just walk away these type of people won't be in business very long.