Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Super Ferry in the Philippines

If you've traveled from the United States to the Philippines you know upon your arrival you are completely exhausted. You definitely do not feel like boarding another airplane to your final destination in the islands.
Let me offer an alternative solution. The Philippines being made up of 7107 islands the popular mode of travel is by ship. The super ferry is the number one company that transports people from island to island. After your long flight from the states this is the ideal way to travel that will permit to catch up on your sleep and get over jet lag. You can enjoy visiting the different island destinations along the way to your final destination. Thanks to the comfort and convenience of their well appointed cabins and first-class amenities and facilities aboard the ship you will enjoy this unique experience.Super ferry is the largest inter island mover of passenger's and cargo in the Philippines they were established 1907. I myself have taken a trip from the capital in Manila to Cagayan De Oro City located on Mindanao. My accommodation were first-class I had state room with a queen size bed air-conditioned cable television and private bath. When I purchased my ticket I had my meals included. The meals were very delicious and and tastefully prepared by the chefs on board. So if you're looking for a unique, affordable and totally relaxing travel experience in the Philippines I suggest you try Super ferry you will not be disappointed.

There is nothing better than standing by the railing on your ship as it cuts through the clear waters of the South China Sea watching the sun disappeared over the horizon. This is what it's all about take it easy out there this is a busy world.